Members notice: Updating your details and accessing dividends
Hepburn Wind provided dividends to members in 2019 and in March of 2021. Unless a member actively elected to the Dividend Reinvestment Plan or Donation Plan, their dividend was automatically paid to the account provided on membership application. Several direct communications have been made regarding this process and some members have either a) not provided up to date contact details or b) not followed these instructions, and thus not received a dividend.
If you do not update your details your dividend will be forwarded to ‘Unclaimed monies’ administered by the SRO. If you are a member of Hepburn Wind and recently received a text or email regarding your dividends please read the instructions below.
Instructions to update your details:
Go to the Link Market Services website https://investorcentre.linkmarketservices.com.au/. You will need your Security holder Reference Number (SRN) which is located on your Statement of Holding.
Note: Your SRN may have been issued with a “c” in front. If this is the case, at step 2 below drop the “c” and then type the letter I and the number 0 in front of your SRN.
- If you do not have a Portfolio please login using the Single Holding login
- Key in Hepburn Community Wind Park Co-operative Ltd or HWCU in the Issuer Name field
- Type your SRN. Please type the letter I, then zero (0) and then the number eg. I09900112345
- Enter your postcode or, if your registered address is overseas, click on the OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA link to look up your country of residence
- Type in the security code
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on Login
To update your Communications Preference
- Click on the Communications tab at the top of the page
- Select Preferences
- IMPORTANT: Check the first button to receive all communications electronically
- Enter your email address
To update your bank account and TFN/ABN details
- Click on the Payments & Tax tab at the top of the page
- Select Payment Instructions to update your bank account details
- Select Tax Details to update your TFN/ABN
I’m having difficulty updating my details:
- If you are still having difficulty changing or updating your details or you need your SRN to be provided to you, please email email@example.com.
Thank you and kind regards,
The Hepburn Wind team