Dividend notification for members
Hepburn Wind is happy to declare our first dividend for members!
The co-operative’s directors have carefully reviewed Hepburn Wind’s assets, liabilities and expected cash flows and are satisfied that Hepburn Wind is now in a position to declare our first dividend for members. This will be a fully franked dividend of 2.6c per fully paid ordinary share (representing a dividend of approximately $259,000 in total).
Some of our members have noted that they would like to reinvest their dividend or donate it to the Hepburn Wind Community Fund. Members will have the option to reinvest in the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) or donate via the Dividend Donation Plan and where a member does not elect an option, the default will be to receive fully franked dividends. Members may choose to elect one, or a combination of the options listed above.
Dividend Reinvestment Plan
The board of Hepburn Wind has recently introduced and activated a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP). The DRP will enable Hepburn Wind members to reinvest their dividend in part or in full to the co-operative, increasing their member shareholding. The full terms of the DRP are contained in the:
Dividend Donation Plan
A number of members have requested an option to donate their dividend to Hepburn Wind’s Community Fund. If members choose to donate to the Community Fund, the contribution will be directed to the Energy Fund stream. To find out more about the Dividend Donation option, read the:
How to participate
You can provide or update your bank account details or elect to participate in the Dividend Reinvestment or Donation Plans on-line by visiting our:
Instructions for Corporate and Joint holdings can only be updated through a Portfolio. Please login to your Portfolio or register to set up a Portfolio. If you do not require a Portfolio, please follow the instructions below to use the “Single Holding” login:
- Key in Hepburn Community Wind Park Co-operative Ltd or HWCU in the Issuer Name field
- Type your Security holder Reference Number (SRN). Please type the letter i, then the number eg i40171234567 or i9900123456. The SRN is also located on the top right-hand side of the holding statement. Where there is a ‘c’ located at the front of an SRN – drop the c before adding the i.
- Enter your postcode or, if your registered address is overseas, click on the OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA link to look up your country of residence
- Type in the security code
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Click on Login
- Click on Payments & Tax tab at the top of the page, then:
a) Select Payment Instructions to update your bank account detail
b) Select Reinvestment Plans to participate in the DRP or Donation Plan
c) Select Tax Details to update your TFN/ABN
For any queries on the process please contact the Hepburn Wind Share Registry on +61 1300 554 474 or email email@example.com